Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel has a pet-friendly and dog-friendly hotel policy. We realize how important family pets are to our guests; they become additional family members over time. That's why our hotel takes extra steps to ensure your pet is comfortable during your stay at our hotel. Our policy allows dogs weighing up to 70 pounds to accompany you free of charge. We've even compiled a list of friendly local activities for you and your pets below.
Bring your pup to meet the locals at these dog friendly attractions:
Robert E. Lee Memorial Park - Popular Baltimore dog-friendly park
- Large wilderness park with a lake
- Miles of trails for hiking and jogging
- Just 9 miles from our hotel
Canton Dog Park - Baltimore's first official off-leash dog park
- Fenced-in park for your dog to run freely
- Includes separate areas for large and small dogs
- Water available outside the park for drinking
- Bags for scooping dog waste
- Dogs can enjoy the waterside on-leash
Pets can enjoy souvenirs too! Pickup fun pet supplies at these local pet shops:
- Just Puppies - Towson, MD
- Lucky Lucy's Canine Café - Baltimore, MD
- Howl - Baltimore, MD
- Dogma - Baltimore, MD
Explore the following pet friendly restaurants during your stay:
- Kathmandu Kitchen - This Towson restaurant serves Indian and Nepalese food. They also provide water bowls for your dog.
- Bonjour - A pet-friendly French Bakery and Cafe in Baltimore.
- Ethel and Ramone's - A Baltimore pet-friendly restaurant with great Cajun/Creole food and outdoor seating available for dogs.
- Max's Taphouse - This Baltimore pub provides a full menu of Belgian inspired food selections. Dogs are allowed at their seasonal outside seating area.
No other pets are permitted. Please contact the hotel with any questions.