Dog Lovers are Invited to Towson
Rest assured that Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel is the ideal location for all dog lovers. Our Towson pet friendly hotel allows for dogs up to 70 pounds to join you during your next trip free of charge. While taking in all that Towson and Baltimore have to offer, make sure you remember to include your pet for all of your explorations. The following activities are all pet friendly!
Bring your pet to meet the locals at these dog friendly attractions:
Canton Dog Park - Baltimore's first official off-leash dog park
- Fenced-in park for your dog to run freely
- Includes separate areas for large and small dogs
- Water available outside the park for drinking
- Bags for scooping dog waste
- Dogs can enjoy the waterside on-leash
Robert E. Lee Memorial Park - Popular Baltimore dog-friendly park
- Large wilderness park with a lake
- Miles of trails for hiking and jogging
Pet's can enjoy souvenirs too! Pickup fun pet supplies at these local pet shops:
- Just Puppies - Towson, MD
- Lucky Lucy's Canine Café - Baltimore, MD
- Howl - Baltimore, MD
- Dogma - Baltimore, MD
Explore the following pet friendly restaurants during your stay:
- Kathmandu Kitchen - This Towson restaurant serves Indian and Nepalese food. They also provide water bowls for your dog.
- Bonjour - A pet-friendly French Bakery and Cafe in Baltimore.
- Ethel and Ramone's - A Baltimore pet-friendly restaurant with great Cajun/Creole food and outdoor seating available for dogs.
- Max's Taphouse - This Baltimore pub provides a full menu of Belgian inspired food selections. Dogs are allowed at their seasonal outside seating area.
No other pets are permitted. Please contact the hotel with any questions.