A Sheraton Club stay is more than a room. It’s an elevated travel experience, filled with exclusive benefits and special touches. And with extra amenities designed for your convenience, it’s easy to stay productive on-the-go. Make the most out of every stay at Sheraton Club.
"The room was excellent, Club level food and service were fantastic. All personnel were exemplary in their customer service."
Sheraton Club Guest Review
Enjoy Exclusive Benefits with Sheraton Club
Enjoy VIP treatment with private, round-the-clock access to the Club lounge and preferred rooms.
All Day Benefits
Help yourself any time of the day to breakfast, evening hors d’oeuvres and a full range of business supplies and services.
Relax knowing that Club Managers are on hand to help personalize your experience.
Sheraton Club guests receive:
• Keyed access to a private Club lounge
• Club lounge is open 24/7
• Private meeting space to gather with colleagues or just relax
• Guest rooms on the Club lounge floor
• Stunning views from the Club lounge
All Day Benefits
Exclusive amenities in the Sheraton Club:
- Daily breakfast for two
- All-day snacks and beverages
- Evening hors d’oeuvres
- Starbucks® Coffee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Business center services
Sheraton Club Managers are available exclusively to Club and VIP guests.
Common requests include:
• Arranging early check-in
• Room preferences
• Preferred dining and event reservations
• Airport and local transportation
• Printing, networking and technical support
- The Club lounge is open 24/7.
- Continental breakfast served 6:30am - 9:30am.
- Snacks and beverages are available throughout the day, including orange juice, coffee, and tea.
- Evening hors d’oeuvres: 5pm - 8:30pm.
SPG PLATINUM MEMBERS
Experience the best that Platinum membership has to offer, from complimentary Sheraton Club access to preferred guestrooms.
SPG GOLD AND PREFERRED MEMBERS
Gold & Preferred members may use Starpoints to upgrade their reservation to Sheraton Club.
- Club Room Upgrade – 1,000 – 1,500 points per night
Hear from our guests about their stay from 449 verified guest reviews
72%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We recently spent a weekend at the Sheraton Baltimore North and had a wonderful stay. We were so impressed by the staff from the welcoming at the front desk to Jason the valet, and Evelyn to Reginald and Tina in the restaurant and all the wait staff, housekeeping; in other words all the hotel staff were courteous, diligent and responsive to any need. They were all a delight! There was a large convention going on during our visit and the staff were very busy but always able to help. Our room was clean and comfortable. The bed was heavenly! We will definitely return.