SPG® Double Play
Earn twice the Starpoints® and more with SPG® Double Play. Register by March 31 for stays through April 15, 2015.
Pay your Birth Year
Book today and get your second and third night at rates equal to your birth year. Born in 1956? Pay only $56 for your second night. Happy birth year to you.
Upgrade your stay with Sheraton Club
Reserve a Club guest room and enjoy exclusive access to our newly renovated Club Lounge featuring free breakfast, evening hors d'oeuvres, Internet, and more!
AAA Member Exclusive: 20% savings
For a limited time only, AAA members are invited enjoy savings of up to 20% plus daily breakfast for two.
Our Best Rates, Guaranteed.
Book now and enjoy our best flexible and prepaid rates.
Save 40% on your 2nd night
For every night you pay regular rate, you can save 40% on the next.
- Check-in time is 3 p.m.
- Check-out time is 12 noon
- Self parking ($9) and valet parking ($14) available
- Free High Speed Internet Access in all accommodations
- Our pet friendly Towson hotel permits dogs
Sheraton Baltimore North Hotel
Our centrally located hotel is situated in the heart of the Towson business district, convenient to local corporate offices, universities and hospitals, and only 15 minutes from Baltimore's Inner Harbor, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Ravens Stadium and Timonium Fairgrounds. Plus, our skywalk connects you directly to the Towson Town Center, Maryland's largest mall. You will have plenty of sights to take in with all the great things to do in Towson! Reserve our Better Tomorrows package and enjoy 40% off your second night!
Baltimore Hotel Features and Amenities
Things to do near our Towson MD hotel
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access in all accommodations
- Free shuttle service within surrounding area
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Indoor heated pool
- In-lobby wired 24-hour business center
- Dining in our Rain 903 Restaurant
- Custom-designed Sweet Sleeper Beds®
- Towson Town Center (connected via skywalk)
- Goucher College (1 mile)
- Towson University (2 Miles)
- Timonium Fairgrounds (2 miles)
- Baltimore Museum of Art (5 Miles)
- Center Stage (5 Miles)
- Loyola College (5 Miles)
- Baltimore Zoo (6 Miles)
- Lyric Opera House (6 Miles)